The following are available to download as PDF files.
The North Shore Mosquito Abatement District Annual Report is available every April to keep you up-to-date on our services.
Pamphlets, Flyers and Brochures
Scientific Papers and Publications
- Harbison, Runde, Henry, Binnall, Koslica and Clifton – Standardized Back Checks Of Catch Basin Larvicides Across Three Modes Of Action In The North Shore Suburbs Of Chicago – JAMCA, 2019
- Harbison, Nasci and Clifton – Operational Quality Control for Catch Basin Larviciding at the NSMAD – Wing Beats, Vol. 30, No. 2, Summer 2019
- Harbison – An Operational Evaluation of Three Methoprene Larvicide Formulations for Use Against Mosquitoes in Catch Basins – Env Health Ins 2018
- Nasci – Effectiveness of Five Products To Control Culex pipiens Larvae In Urban Stormwater Catch Basins – JAMCA 2017
- Harbison, Nasci, Runde, Henry, Binnall et al. – Standardized Operational Evaluations of Catch Basin Larvicides From Seven Mosquito Control Programs in The Midwestern United States During 2017 – JAMCA 2017
- Harbison – Reduced productivity of CBs in parking lots – JVE 2017
- Harbison – Variable efficacy of XR larvicides in CBs – EnvHlthIns 2016
- Harbison – Increasing larvicide applications may not reduce mosquitoes in CBs – EnvHlthIns-2016
- Harbison – CB evaluation fourstar cocobear North Shore – JAMCA 2015
- Harbison – Observed loss of effectiveness in CBs – Env Health Ins – 2015
- Harbison – Natular control in CBs North Shore – JAMCA 2014
- Harbison – Larvicide-Resistant-Catch-Basins- Env Health Ins 2014
- Harbison – Fourstar Natular comparison in CBs North Shore – JAMCA 2014
- Harbison – Natular in CBs North Shore – JAMCA 2013
Download Adobe PDF Reader to view our annual reports and brochures.