Report Standing Water

Thank you for taking time to report water that has been standing for five or more days. The information you provide is used only for NSMAD purposes and is not shared.

Please fill out the form below or, if you prefer, call us at 847.446.9434 ext. 1008.

Unsure if you are within the NSMAD service area? Please click here to view a map of the District.

Location of Standing Water


Type of Standing Water


Your Contact Information