Download our annual reports and brochures to learn more about mosquitoes and what we do to protect our community.
The North Shore Mosquito Abatement District Annual Report is available every April to keep you up-to-date on our services.
Pamphlets, Flyers and Brochures
Scientific Papers and Publications
- Harbison – An Operational Evaluation of Three Methoprene Larvicide Formulations for Use Against Mosquitoes in Catch Basins – Env Health Ins 2018
- Nasci – Effectiveness of Five Products To Control Culex pipiens Larvae In Urban Stormwater Catch Basins – JAMCA 2017
- Harbison – Reduced productivity of CBs in parking lots – JVE 2017
- Harbison – Variable efficacy of XR larvicides in CBs – EnvHlthIns 2016
- Harbison – Increasing larvicide applications may not reduce mosquitoes in CBs – EnvHlthIns-2016
- Harbison – CB evaluation fourstar cocobear North Shore – JAMCA 2015
- Harbison – Observed loss of effectiveness in CBs – Env Health Ins – 2015
- Harbison – Natular control in CBs North Shore – JAMCA 2014
- Harbison – Larvicide-Resistant-Catch-Basins- Env Health Ins 2014
- Harbison – Fourstar Natular comparison in CBs North Shore – JAMCA 2014
- Harbison – Natular in CBs North Shore – JAMCA 2013
Download Adobe PDF Reader to view our annual reports and brochures.